[erlang-questions] Who uses Erlang for research?

Duncan Paul Attard duncan.attard.01@REDACTED
Wed Oct 16 18:03:20 CEST 2019

Hi Matthias,

At the University of Malta we teach Erlang in concurrent programming as part of a paradigms course.

We also use Erlang to implement runtime monitors: this is a manifestation of a body of theoretical work on runtime verification that can be found at the project website TheoFoMon <http://icetcs.ru.is/theofomon/>, a project hosted by Reykjavík University in conjunction with the University of Malta. In particular, you might want to check out this book chapter <http://icetcs.ru.is/theofomon/BETTTYBook.pdf>, which explains in detail said tool.

Best regards,

Duncan