Inets http2 support

Ingela Andin ingela.andin@REDACTED
Thu Nov 21 21:16:00 CET 2019

Hi!

Regarding  the roadmap for inets. The first goal is to strip a lot legacy
stuff from inets, to make it easier to maintain. We think that
its use case should be small embedded uses and there are other webservices
for those who want all the belles and whistles.

But as others have pointed out there is no quick fix for HTTP/2 or HTTP/3.
At the moment fully supported TLS-1.3 is our priority.
And also other underlaying features protocols will have to come first.

Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP team - Ericsson AB