[erlang-questions] Matching IP address in socket module

I Gusti Ngurah Oka Prinarjaya okaprinarjaya@REDACTED
Sun Nov 10 09:33:42 CET 2019

Awesome! Can't wait gen_tcp rewritten with new socket module available in
public and stable.
And at which version will be available? at 22.X or 23 ?

@Thomas Pircher facing another new problem with socket module. It looks
like we hijacked his thread question  ^^ :D

Pada tanggal Sel, 29 Okt 2019 pukul 18.09 Micael Karlberg <