[ANN] Zotonic 0.52.0 released

Marc Worrell marc@REDACTED
Wed Nov 6 16:39:01 CET 2019

Hi,

Zotonic[1] is the Erlang web framework and content management system.

We have released Zotonic version 0.52.0.
This is a maintenance release and marks our 101th release.

Some features of Zotonic are:

 * Rich content editing environment
 * Powerful templating system
 * Flexible domain model based on semantic web
 * Rich media support, automatic resizing and preview generation
 * Multilingual content
 * Timezone support
 * Email send and receive
 * File storage on S3 or file system
 * Virtual hosting, run multiple independent sites on same host
 * Many more modules for SEO, social integration, etc. etc.

Work on the major 1.x release is progressing, we will be able to share more about that release in the coming months.

Fixes and changes in release 0.52.0:

• Add controller option set_session_cookie, set to false to not set a session cookie
• Add a delete button in the tinymce media edit dialog
• API for fetching the active language list /api/translation/language_list
• Add tinyMCE release 4.9.6
• Fix site install using the cli addsite command; replace .dev with .test
• Fix a problem where ui logging in mod_logging could not be disabled
• Fix a problem with resource merge where edges notifications were not sent
• Fix a problem where path names in template debug were truncated

Full release notes and download links can be found here here:

https://github.com/zotonic/zotonic/releases/tag/0.52.0 <https://github.com/zotonic/zotonic/releases/tag/0.52.0>

Kind regards,

The Zotonic core team

[1] http://zotonic.com/ <http://zotonic.com/>