[erlang-questions] Are the wxWidgets bindings actively developed

Albin Stigö albin.stigo@REDACTED
Thu Jun 27 14:07:49 CEST 2019

Sounds good Dan, does the version of wxwidgets you are targeting support
modern open gl >= 3 with shaders and vertex array objects, and does the
Erlang bindings cover this?

I suspect OpenGL support is pretty good since you are using it for wings3d?

I'm thinking about writing a Software Defined Radio application with
frontend in erlang/wxwidgets and a c++ node backend for DSP.

--Albin