[ANN] geas 2.5 (Erlang 22.2)
Sat Dec 14 13:40:38 CET 2019
Geas 2.5 has been released !
Geas is a tool detecting the runnable official Erlang release window for
Geas will tell you also :
- what are the offending functions in the beam/source files that
reduce the available window.
- if some beam files are compiled native.
- the installed patches and recommend patches that should be
installed depending your code.
Geas is available as a module, erlang.mk and rebar 2/3 plugins.
- Update for OTP 22.2 detection and database
- Code re-manufacturing, speed increase on big project
- *New features* :
- versions are now displayed on right side of output
- semver OTP range can be set with new variable GEAS_RANGE
- plugins are exiting non zero on error (for better CI integration)
with script using geas, as now plugins are exiting non zero on error.
What changed in OTP in 22.2 compared to 22.1
More information about the erlang-questions