[erlang-questions] [ANN] Lagra 0.2.0

Hugo Mills hugo@REDACTED
Tue Apr 2 19:19:57 CEST 2019

   I'm tentatively announcing the first public release of Lagra, a
tool implementing an RDF API in Erlang.

   RDF is the graph-structured data model underlying the Semantic Web
and Linked Data concepts. Lagra is intended to support serialisation
and deserialisation of RDF documents (supporting 1.5 of the available
formats in this initial release), and to provide an API for
manipulating RDF graphs.

   The code, and a basic README with a simple example in it, is on
GitHub:

   https://github.com/darkling/lagra

   Hugo.

--
Hugo Mills             | You've read the project plan. Forget that. We're
hugo@REDACTED carfax.org.uk | going to Do Stuff and Have Fun doing it.