[erlang-questions] Web toolkit, N2O guide

Marc Worrell marc@REDACTED
Tue Apr 2 17:44:22 CEST 2019

Hi Eckard,

Given your requirements it is really straight forward to make in Zotonic.
As Zotonic is made for sites like you describe (content uploading, pages, template driven etc.).

Though if you like to roll your own administrative interfaces then you can use other tools :)

Cheers, Marc