[erlang-questions] ErlGuten

Theepan vasdeveloper@REDACTED
Mon Sep 24 21:59:27 CEST 2018

Hi Lloyd,

Thank you for your response. I have some quick clarifications --

* What are the major improvements made on the source ErlGuten? Did you
improve support to different image formats? Any critical bugs fixed?
* Is erlPress_core used in commercial applications, specifically of high
throughput types?
* What is the minimum erlang/OTP version required?

Best,
Theepan