[erlang-questions] ErlGuten

Lloyd R. Prentice lloyd@REDACTED
Mon Sep 24 03:06:28 CEST 2018

Hi Thepan,

I’ve undertaken a major revision of ErlGuten called erlPress_core— announced it on Erlang questions several weeks ago.  It’s available from GitHub as Writersglen/erlPress_core. I think you’ll find it much more accessible than the ErlGutens.

I’ve since been polishing up the code and adding a few new features. After the launch I learned that camel case is not conventional usage when it comes to the names of Erlang applications and libraries. So I plan to release the updated version as erlpress_core. With smooth sailing I hope to release sometime this week or next.

All the best,

Lloyd

Sent from my iPad