[erlang-questions] Throttling HTTP requests

Gerhard Lazu gerhard@REDACTED
Fri Sep 21 11:00:12 CEST 2018

Last time I had to do something similar I went with Cloudflare. It's been a few years now and it's still the cheaper option with no management overhad. If delegating this functionality to a SaaS is an option for you, it's worth considering.