[erlang-questions] Erlang checklists

Dmytro Lytovchenko dmytro.lytovchenko@REDACTED
Mon Oct 29 23:36:30 CET 2018

With all that is mentioned by Brujo before, ...

Think about your future new user. Some empathy (i have empatic character,
and i know this first hand you see).

   - What are your new user's first steps when he opened your library's web
   page?
   - Will he see a description? (many libraries have really bad
   descriptions) Some welcoming examples and a quick start?
   - What will he take as his first *hello_your_library*? And maybe some
   advanced examples too?
   - Where will he come to read the docs?
   - (bonus points) A community discussion board or something like that?
   Issues page on Github that is well maintained is a good first step.