[erlang-questions] Erlang checklists

lloyd@REDACTED lloyd@REDACTED
Mon Oct 29 23:27:47 CET 2018

From: "Brujo Benavides" <elbrujohalcon@REDACTED>
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2018 8:04am
To: lloyd@REDACTED
Cc: "erlang-questions@REDACTED" <erlang-questions@REDACTED>
Subject: Re: [erlang-questions] Erlang checklists

Hi Lloyd,
This is the checklist we have at Inaka: [ https://github.com/inaka/guidelines/blob/master/OPEN-SOURCE.md ]( https://github.com/inaka/guidelines/blob/master/OPEN-SOURCE.md )
Cheers!

[ Brujo Benavides ]( http://about.me/elbrujohalcon )

On 28 Oct 2018, at 19:39, [ lloyd@REDACTED ]( mailto:lloyd@REDACTED ) wrote:

Hello,

With the generous help of Frank Muller, I recently created the erlPress_core repository on GitHub.

Make a few blunders along the way. Still feel shaky about my responsibilities for nurturing the repository.

So I'd like to create and share a step_by_step checklist for other Erlang noobs preparing to share code on GitHub with the Erlang community.

Please send my your ideas.

I'd like to do the same for releasing Erlang applications into production, but I'll hold on that for another time.

Many thanks,

LRP

*********************************************My books:THE GOSPEL OF ASHES[ http://thegospelofashes.com ]( http://thegospelofashes.com )Strength is not enough. Do they have the courage and the cunning? Can they survive long enough to save the lives of millions? FREEIN' PANCHOhttp://freeinpancho.comA community of misfits help a troubled boy find his way AYA TAKEOhttp://ayatakeo.comStar-crossed love, war and power in an alternative universeAvailable through Amazon or by request from your favorite bookstore**********************************************_______________________________________________erlang-questions mailing list[ erlang-questions@REDACTED ]( mailto:erlang-questions@REDACTED )http://erlang.org/mailman/listinfo/erlang-questions