[erlang-questions] kerl usage (was Patch package OTP 21.1.1 released)

Lloyd R. Prentice lloyd@REDACTED
Sat Oct 13 17:17:53 CEST 2018

Big help!

Do you bring a new release into kerl as soon as it’s announced? Or wait for it’s been in the field long enough to turn up bugs?

Many thanks,

Lloyd

Sent from my iPad