[erlang-questions] bcrypt issue -- missing library?

Bob Ippolito bob@REDACTED
Wed Mar 28 22:59:21 CEST 2018

You should be able to fix this by deleting your build artifacts and
recompiling with the same version of Erlang that you plan to run them with.
The build tool you're using can probably do this for you (for rebar3 or
rebar it'd be the clean command, if it's Makefile based you can probably
make clean). The tools haven't changed, but they are clearly not robust to
this kind of accident.