[erlang-questions] Patch package OTP 21.0.1 released

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Tue Jun 26 14:18:56 CEST 2018

On 06/26/2018 01:06 PM, Henrik Nord X wrote:
> On tis, 2018-06-26 at 10:50 +0000, John Högberg wrote:
>> The README's at http://erlang.org/download/ (without the `s`!) look
>> complete from OTP 17 onwards.
>>
>> /John
>  From R7B-1 even :D
> otp_src_R7B-1.readme
> some are in the old versions as above, and from OTP-17.0.1.README all
> small patches should have readme´s in the new format.
> you can also find this information in the documentation under release
> notes.
> http://erlang.org/doc/apps/erts/notes.html#erts-10.0
>
> Note that we do not update the online documentation until we release a
> planned patch package. But you should be able to see all the 9.XXX
> versions of erts in there.
>
> But you can always build the doc yourself.

I noted that the following versions were announced but do not seem to
have a README so I got the README from the announcement itself:

* 18.3.4.4
* 18.3.4.5
* 18.3.4.6
* 18.3.4.8
* 19.0.4
* 19.1.2
* 19.3.4
* 19.3.6.2
* 19.3.6.7
* 20.1.3

Maybe you're interested in updating the website with them.

I can't find an announcement or a README for the following two tags:

* 18.3.4.3
* 19.2.3.1

I don't expect a README or an announcement for 19.2.3.1 but I'm a bit
more surprised about 18.3.4.3, maybe there's a good reason?

Cheers,

--
Loïc Hoguin
https://ninenines.eu