[erlang-questions] r21 logger difficulties

Mark Geib mark.geib.44@REDACTED
Mon Jul 9 19:22:14 CEST 2018

So after some more debugging, it appears that if I use “debug” or “info” in either the sys.config logger config for the logging level, or as the level of log message I see nothing. If I use any of the other levels it appears to work as expected. All the combinations I tried worked as well, i.e. if I set the log level in the config to “notice” and then log with logger:emergency(), it works fine.

Mark.