[erlang-questions] r21 logger difficulties

Siri Hansen erlangsiri@REDACTED
Mon Jul 9 09:33:19 CEST 2018

Hi Mark, you just missed that the primary log level by default is 'notice',
which means that 'info' is rejected by the primary log level check. If you
do logger:notice("test message") instead, it should be printed. To even
print 'info', set the kernel configuration parameter logger_level to
'info', 'debug' or 'all' in your sys config, or set it in runtime with
logger:set_primary_config(level,Level).

Regards
/siri