[erlang-questions] Coon - new tool for building Erlang packages, dependency management and deploying Erlang services

Benoit Chesneau bchesneau@REDACTED
Tue Feb 13 08:49:57 CET 2018

actually that you that put the victime label on what it is said. Like some labeled others as white, racist without making it contextual and use that label without arguing much, just as a matter to close the discussion or dismissing the author.

Noted some use slang terms as their usual vocabulary, and in some cultures it has a bad meaning. Noted that the author had no intent to use that meaning. Notrd that in the language and some cultures coon has not that bad meaning . And in any vocabulary a term can have a bad meaning in some contexts. most of the words yes. in any language.

Now that we all know that, that the author that have been notified (in such aggressive way by some) it is his matter. can we stop that thread that has nothing related to the lib. The naming could have just been handled privately...

Personally i’m getting tired of this public labeling.

Benoît.