[erlang-questions] Coon - new tool for building Erlang packages, dependency management and deploying Erlang services

Stefan Strigler stefan.strigler@REDACTED
Tue Feb 13 02:12:32 CET 2018

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 1:49 AM Loïc Hoguin <essen@REDACTED> wrote:

> That's not to say the OP has Asperger or other[1]. But the outraged
> response from some people presumably does not take this into account.
> Being offended or outraged at someone for being insensitive is one
> thing, assuming they are malevolent is another. The world would be a
> much better place if we all tried to assume no ill intent from people we
> interact with when we think they are wrong. There's enough malevolence
> in the world that we do not need to seek it in everyone.

You're taking quite a stretch here and I think it's just despicable. The
outraged response is less about the original post than about the
/community/ wide response. And you are playing a central role there.

Side note: I know a few people with aforementioned diagnosis and I can just
tell you: Shut up! You are abusive at that point. Just don't!

So, show me a single post that incurred malevolence. The ones I've found
were all about pointing out a single glitch. Nobody ever said the bad name
was by intention.

You are playing the victim card while never being the offender nor the
actual victim? Don't you think that's suspicious?