[erlang-questions] Coon - new tool for building Erlang packages, dependency management and deploying Erlang services

Miguel Morales therevoltingx@REDACTED
Tue Feb 13 03:31:58 CET 2018

Erlang's dialect is in English. Therefore the context is in English
language, not your native language. Therefore the word is offensive to
Erlang's audience.