[erlang-questions] C nodes and message sending slowness

Sverker Eriksson sverker.eriksson@REDACTED
Wed Apr 18 13:29:44 CEST 2018

In OTP-21 node distribution auto-connect will be truly asynchronous,
which means your example will complete in microseconds.

You can test it out on master branch.

/Sverker, Erlang/OTP