[erlang-questions] [ANN] tinymt-erlang is no longer maintained

Kenji Rikitake kenji@REDACTED
Sun Apr 8 08:45:11 CEST 2018

The following TinyMT random number generator software repositories
for Erlang/Elixir are no longer maintained and put into archive mode
immediately (as of 0640UTC 8-APR-2018):

https://github.com/jj1bdx/tinymt-erlang
https://github.com/jj1bdx/tinymtdc-longbatch

The last official version of hex.pm tinymt package is:
https://hex.pm/packages/tinymt/0.3.2

I suggest that you should update your software to use
the rand module of OTP 18 or later ASAP
for using a better and a faster algorithm.

I appreciate your support during the development of the software,
and at ACM SIGPLAN Erlang Workshop 2012 when I made the presentation
of the TinyMT implementation.

Regards,
Kenji Rikitake