[erlang-questions] Making a minimal distributable program in Erlang.

Joe Armstrong erlang@REDACTED
Wed Sep 20 13:51:37 CEST 2017

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 1:28 PM, Sergej Jurečko
<sergej.jurecko@REDACTED> wrote:
> You can just delete the erl.ini file. That way the erl/werl will work no
> matter where you put the top level erlang folder.

Yes - it worked - But how does erl.exe find the dll's ??

> You can definitely also delete:
> - all .pdb files
> - all  *.debug.*.dll
> - all .lib files
> - all source (.c, .h, .erl, .hrl) files

How much of the bin directories do I have to keep?

I just want erlang with networking and a shell no distribution -

/Joe