[erlang-questions] Making a minimal distributable program in Erlang.

Sergej Jurečko sergej.jurecko@REDACTED
Wed Sep 20 13:28:16 CEST 2017

You can just delete the erl.ini file. That way the erl/werl will work no matter where you put the top level erlang folder.
You can definitely also delete:
- all .pdb files
- all  *.debug.*.dll
- all .lib files
- all source (.c, .h, .erl, .hrl) files

A simple filelib:wildcard comprehension with delete across erl folder will achieve this quickly.

Regards,
Sergek