[erlang-questions] How does Erlang TCP determine the end of a TCP stream?

Eric des Courtis eric.des.courtis@REDACTED
Wed Nov 1 01:09:18 CET 2017

Depends on the data and what you are doing with it. If it's say a video
over a gigantic P2P network then yes I would agree but then you might want
something like SHA256 or SHA3 as your checksum.