[erlang-questions] snmpc: Compiling LLDP-MIB failled

Tue Mar 14 15:53:09 CET 2017

I have now tried with the 'smilint' tool and it does not find any errors,
so this is probably a legitimate way to write a MIB.

If so our MIB compiler needs to be rewritten to do two passes; one handling
anything not augmented, and one handling augmentation.

Please write a Jira ticket at bugs.erlang.org so we get a case to
prioritize, if the workaround below to restructure the LLDP-MIB is not good
enough for you...

Best regards
/ Raimo Niskanen, Erlang/OTP