[erlang-questions] snmpc: Compiling LLDP-MIB failled

Mon Mar 13 16:11:30 CET 2017

Hello.

We have debugged your issue, and the problem seems to be that
lldpLocManAddrEntry is used before defined, so if you move lines 640
through 698 down to before line 1296 in LLDP-MIB the compilation succedes.

Now we are trying to figure out if that MIB is valid or not.