[erlang-questions] Read only 1 character from STDin without requiring Return

Daniel Goertzen daniel.goertzen@REDACTED
Mon Mar 13 14:56:11 CET 2017

Are you sure the gamepad is a serial device?  I would expect it to be a HID
that goes through the OS's game controller driver plumbing.  Maybe
tinkering with libSDL in C would be a good place to experiment, and then
that could be make into a port program for use with Erlang.