[erlang-questions] Common Test logs

Siri Hansen erlangsiri@REDACTED
Fri Mar 10 15:41:20 CET 2017

Hi, I've started looking at this and I wonder how the limit should best be
specified. Should it be

* keep N log directories
* keep N log directories per 'test name'
* keep all log directories with timestamps newer than a given datetime
* keep all log directories with timestamps newer than a number of days,
hours, minutes, seconds back in time?

Any thoughts or wishes?

Regards
/siri