[erlang-questions] setting up a VPS for dedicated erlang server

Mykola 3bep0n@REDACTED
Wed Mar 1 16:35:46 CET 2017

Joe,

I can recommend to take a look at Vagrant <https://www.vagrantup.com/> and play
locally with provisioning. There is many different provisioners
<https://www.vagrantup.com/docs/provisioning/> supported out-of-box, so you
can choose a most comfortable/suitable one.
I have started from shell scripts, then used Ansible, and actually using
Puppet. Key feature for my case - Puppet executed on guest system, so I
don't need Puppet installed at host system - only Puppet modules near to
Vagrantfile.

--
Mykola