[erlang-questions] setting up a VPS for dedicated erlang server

Igor Clark igor.clark@REDACTED
Wed Mar 1 11:24:39 CET 2017

Bit late to this party but I really like https://www.scaleway.com/ -
they're European (Paris/Amsterdam), and they provide cheap, decent-spec
VPSs, as well as their "Bare metal" range which is own-design,
custom-build, multi-tenant hardware. I use one with 4-core/8GB/50GBSSD
for €11.99/month. And you get unmetered bandwidth at a decent fixed rate
(300mbps on my package), so you don't get out-of-control bandwidth
charge horror stories. And no, I don't work there, I just think they're
really good :-)