[erlang-questions] os:cmd hang on OTP 18

Dániel Szoboszlay dszoboszlay@REDACTED
Wed Jul 26 21:47:57 CEST 2017

Honestly, I didn't try with other command variations. There are many
commands that do not hang when run from os:cmd, regardless of the OTP
version. But this particular command does hang with one OTP version, and
not with the other OTP version. So the difference is in OTP, and I want to
find out what has changed.

Daniel