[erlang-questions] [ANN] Sonic Pi 3.0 released

Joe Armstrong erlang@REDACTED
Fri Jul 21 19:18:29 CEST 2017

Ummm - this has (according to Mr Wiki) 96 KB or RAM - this is for the
OS + application
this is really not enough memory - You'd need to totally redesign the
instruction set
(which is today a 32 threaded code) - with (say) huffman encoded
instructions and
make a tiny emulator and throw away all the BIFS (in C) - when you'd done this
it would no longer be Erlang.

(Erlang + OS did fit into 640Kb a while back (it ran on windows) but
96 KB would be
just way too little memory)

Some kind of parallel forth  might be better.

Cheers

/Joe