[erlang-questions] ssh-agent support for ssh:connect/4?

Frank Hunleth fhunleth@REDACTED
Wed Jul 19 16:03:27 CEST 2017

I have a client application that uses ssh:connect to connect to a
server and do a few tasks. I'm using public key authentication, but
the private key is password protected. I'm currently using the
rsa_pass_phrase option but passing the password around in the clear is
not desirable at all. There's also a strong desire to keep the private
keys password protected. I was wondering how others handled this.
Using ssh-agent is certainly an option for me if that can be
integrated into the Erlang ssh client somehow. If other options exist,
that would be great too.

Thanks,
Frank