[erlang-questions] Erlang in healthcare or medical devices?

Albin Stigö albin.stigo@REDACTED
Sat Jul 8 19:07:15 CEST 2017

That's really interesting! I have actually read that paper but was not
aware that he's also an anesthesiologist. Will definitively look more

Also very interested to learn that FMK is implemented in Erlang... I
have actually used that system as I did part of my training in
Denmark.

What I haven't found so far is medical hardware using Erlang internally...

--Albin