[erlang-questions] [ANN] Cowboy 2.0.0-pre.4

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Tue Jan 3 14:48:39 CET 2017

Hello and happy new year!

Cowboy 2.0.0-pre.4 has been released. It is a significant progress over
the previous pre-release and contains most of the breaking changes I
wanted for Cowboy 2.0.

Details on the release can be read at:

    https://ninenines.eu/articles/cowboy-2.0.0-pre.4/

There will be mostly weekly pre-releases from now until the 2.0 release
candidate. They will only be announced on the website and social media.

I encourage everyone to try this new version and report any problems
(bug, missing features, compatibility issues).

A lot of work went into the manual. If you recall the long documentation
thread from a few months back, I have put all my suggestions into the
Cowboy manual: https://ninenines.eu/docs/en/cowboy/2.0/manual/ and would
love to know what you think.

I have ignored tickets and PRs for some time to get this release out. I
will now start merging and fixing things again. Thanks for your patience.

As always, your feedback is most important.

To a great Cowboy year,

--
Loïc Hoguin
https://ninenines.eu