[erlang-questions] Looking for Erlang code that handles PDF file attachments

bengt cean.ebengt@REDACTED
Thu Feb 2 08:10:32 CET 2017

Greetings,

I forgot to thank Joe for this very helpful code/document. I apologise.

The main benefit is that it explains how the PDF magic works, but I would like to ask if it is allowed to copy some of the code?
Keeping the original
%% Module:  pdf.erl