[erlang-questions] GUI development with Erlang

scott ribe scott_ribe@REDACTED
Fri Dec 8 21:31:51 CET 2017

Hey, if we're playing that game, I once contracted to develop grammar reference which had to fit on a floppy disk along with the OS & MS Word. The effort/code size ratio was obscene.

--
Scott Ribe
https://www.linkedin.com/in/scottribe/