[erlang-questions] lists:pmap ?

Michał Muskała michal@REDACTED
Wed Aug 23 13:12:17 CEST 2017

Elixir recently introduced Task.async_stream/3,5 functions [1]. The primary feature is a pmap over a collection with a bounded concurrency. It's surprisingly useful and covers a lot of use cases in practice.
An additional nice thing is that it accepts a potentially lazy collection and returns a lazy collection as well, so it's possible to consume only a part of it.

Michał.

[1]: https://hexdocs.pm/elixir/Task.html#async_stream/3