[erlang-questions] mochiweb in erlang 20 problem

Juan Jose Comellas juanjo@REDACTED
Thu Aug 3 00:41:42 CEST 2017

Those are innocuous warnings at the moment. Maybe mochiweb is not being
updated to support much older versions of Erlang.

Still, if this bothers you too much or you don't want to maintain your own
fork of mochiweb I'd suggest switching to a more modern HTTP server library
such as Cowboy <https://github.com/ninenines/cowboy>. You'll also gain
support for websockets and eventually HTTP 2.