[erlang-questions] mochiweb in erlang 20 problem

getonga getonga@REDACTED
Wed Aug 2 13:43:33 CEST 2017

I compile mochiweb in erlang 20, and I find this error:
```
src/mochiweb_html.erl:8: Warning: export_all flag enabled - all functions will be exported
Compiled src/mochiweb_html.erl
src/mochiweb_multipart.erl:41: Warning: crypto:rand_bytes/1 is deprecated and will be removed in a future release; use crypto:strong_rand_bytes/1
Compiled src/mochiweb_multipart.erl

```

I made a pr to the mochiweb, but not accepted for a long time and not been discussed.
Which erlang version do you use with mochiweb?
Does the mochiweb still in maintenance?