[erlang-questions] Internal compiler atoms

Anthony Ramine n.oxyde@REDACTED
Tue Aug 1 14:01:51 CEST 2017

> Le 1 août 2017 à 13:58, Anthony Ramine <n.oxyde@REDACTED> a écrit :
>
> Write a core_transform that replaces all atoms in c_vars by integers. Given the Core inliner already emits variables named after integer values, the rest of the Core compiler passes should be able to cope with them.

Actually I just realised that wouldn't solve the problem, because the problem is probably that one of the Core passes explicitly emits atomic names for nothing. The good news is that given the inliner emits integers, we can do the same in the culprit pass.