[erlang-questions] exit status of run_erl

Graham Hay grahamrhay@REDACTED
Wed Apr 19 16:35:02 CEST 2017

You can use Type=notify for your service, and then inform systemd of the
main pid later (like a forking daemon, with a pidfile, once was). That's
how rabbitmq works:

https://github.com/binarin/rabbitmq-server/blob/master/src/rabbit.erl#L345