[erlang-questions] QuickCheck module for testing the new string module

Michael Truog mjtruog@REDACTED
Thu Apr 6 19:33:25 CEST 2017

It would help if you switched to using PropEr instead of QuickCheck, since QuickCheck for Erlang requires a license.  Using PropEr instead would be more similar to using QuickCheck in Haskell due to its availability.  That should also allow tests like these to be included easily in Erlang/OTP source and reused when testing the Erlang/OTP source code.

Best Regards,
Michael