[erlang-questions] QuickCheck module for testing the new string module

Björn Gustavsson bjorn@REDACTED
Thu Apr 6 16:40:41 CEST 2017

On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 3:46 PM, Kostis Sagonas <kostis@REDACTED> wrote:
> On 04/06/2017 03:43 PM, Björn Gustavsson wrote:
>>
>> Running on the latest string.erl is boring since all tests pass.
>

> Is the *original* (or at least the one you started from) string.erl
> available anywhere?   Can it be posted here?

You will also need a few other modules (unicode, unicode_util).

>From the Git's reflog, I have recovered the branch as
it looked when I started working on string_eqc. I have
created a new branch and pushed it to github:

https://github.com/bjorng/otp/tree/buggy-new-string-module

/Bjorn