[erlang-questions] Deprecation and removal of the non-smp emulator

John Doe donpedrothird@REDACTED
Wed Apr 5 10:04:11 CEST 2017

Not always. Only if kernel was built with smp support. Some cheap VPS
providers build kernels of their one-cpu VPS without smp, for example 512M
RAM GoDaddy VPS a year ago was built without smp.
I don't think this would be valid reason to continue support for non-smp
emulator, but just fyi.