[erlang-questions] Deprecation and removal of the non-smp emulator

Tristan Sloughter t@REDACTED
Tue Apr 4 20:08:05 CEST 2017

Ah, ok, I thought the minimal mode meant no smp and there was a special
flag for erlc to turn on smp if you wanted it.

But either way, I agree improving startup time of smp enabled vm is
preferable.

--

  Tristan Sloughter

  "I am not a crackpot" - Abe Simpson