[erlang-questions] HTTP/2 client

Pablo Polvorin pablo.polvorin@REDACTED
Fri Sep 30 04:45:31 CEST 2016

Hi Andrew,  maybe the problem was with dependencies?.  We are
evaluating gun as well,  and got an error on the first try but the
problem was that the version of cowlib we were using didn't include
the latests http2 changes.  Switching to cowlib master solved that.
We aren't using it on production yet,  and there are parts missing
-like flow control- , but if our experience counts,  so far it seems
to be good enough for our use case  (we need to interact with only one
http/2 server implementation, on a fairly controlled way).

On 29 September 2016 at 20:12, Andrew Berman <rexxe98@REDACTED> wrote:
> Is there a production ready HTTP/2 client available in Erlang?  I've
> searched and only found Gun to have some support for HTTP/2, but when I
> tried to use it I got an error, and it looks like it's not quite ready for
> primetime (correct me if I'm wrong, Loïc).
>
> Thanks!
>
> Andrew

Pablo Polvorin
ProcessOne