[erlang-questions] Erlang documentation -- a modest proposal

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Mon Sep 26 20:39:32 CEST 2016

On 09/26/2016 08:28 PM, Vlad Dumitrescu wrote:
> I saw someone suggesting AsciiDoc. That is a nice language, better than
> Markdown. I don't know how inclined the OTP team is towards replacing
> the XML sources, but I believe that an example of a page would help a lot.
>
> I will try to convert a module's docs to "better" HTML and AsciiDoc,
> let's see what that gives!

FYI following this thread I started updating the Cowboy documentation to
be more user friendly with one page per function, examples etc. and the
first converted module can be found here:
https://github.com/ninenines/cowboy/commit/04247240629f1b9807feca34fde6de89286d4774

Could be used as inspiration.

--
Loïc Hoguin